Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haircare Advice from Celina Jaitley

Leave a Comment
http://www.topnews.in/health/files/haircare.jpgHaircare Advice from Celina Jaitley


Tip 1: My hair is like my mother's so I am genetically blessed with good hair. Honestly speaking, my hair doesn't require maintenance. However, the daily blow drying or curling does take a toll on my hair. So to counter those effects, I oil my hair regularly. Pure castor, almond, coconut and olive oils are very good for the hair.

Tip 2: I have never coloured my hair and I don't use any modern methods or treatments to care for my hair. I rely on dadi maa ke nuske to care for my hair. I put a mixture of curd, henna and lemon in my hair.

Tip 3: My mother used to wash my hair with beer and I continue to do so to this day. It makes my hair shiny and bouncy.

Tip 4: I trim my hair every month, about 2-3 inches. It is important to trim your hair regularly to get rid of damaged hair. Quality is more important than quantity.

Tip 5: Lastly, don't fret too much over hair fall. When you stop worrying about it, hair fall will automatically stop. Don't fall for the latest hairstyle trends like coloring, layered cuts or bobs. If you have straight and thick hair, maintain a uniform length because that makes your hair shine better than layered hair. If you have long, thick and straight hair, value it and don't cut it. Nothing looks more gorgeous than long hair that shines with health.

0 comments: